Enter Personal | Business
order checks & accessories Privacy Message
02/19/14 - Food Drive Under Way - Benefiting Our Local Backpack Snack Programs
01/16/14 - Tax Identity Theft Awareness Week - January 13-17, 2014
11/20/13 - United Way Campaign in full swing!
08/13/13 - Farmers Bank & Capital Trust Co. partners with Kentucky Small Business Credit Initiative Program
08/07/13 - 2013 Farmers Bank Summer Concert Series - Downtown Frankfort & Downtown Lawrenceburg
07/17/13 - 2013 Capital City Blues & River Festival - August 9, 2013
06/27/13 - Protect Yourself from Telephone Scams
05/03/13 - Wendy Napier receives the FCBC Success Award
04/30/13 - Run for Charity Facebook Contest
03/19/13 - Career Opportunities Available - Commercial Lender and Loan Operations Assistant
01/24/13 - Do you receive a paper check for your government benefits? Switch to Direct Deposit today
12/27/12 - Jo Ann Reynolds retiring after almost 34 years of service
12/20/12 - Nancy Gatewood retiring from Farmers Bank after 30 years of service.
11/16/12 - Phone Number Change for Electronic/Internet Banking Department
11/14/12 - Holiday Hours Announcement
11/13/12 - Jane Sweasy receives the FCBC Success Award
10/19/12 - VIDEO: Family Resource Centers say “Thanks” for participating our Backpack Food Drive.
09/19/12 - Franklin County and Frankfort Independent School Resource Centers receive donation from Farmers Bank
09/05/12 - Anderson County Backpack Buddies receives donation from Farmers Bank
07/31/12 - No Child Should Go Hungry - Donate Today and Help Local Kids
05/04/12 - FARMERS BANK & CAPITAL TRUST CO. JOINS ‘TEACH CHILDREN TO SAVE’ CAMPAIGN
04/26/12 - Farmers Bank & Capital Trust Co. named Best Places to Work in Kentucky for 2012
02/15/12 - Don’t fall for it! Protect yourself from financial scams.
12/27/11 - US SAVINGS BONDS GO PAPERLESS
Jane Sweasy receives the FCBC Success Award
SUCCESS can be measured in many ways. In the Farmers Capital Bank Corporation family, success is not only measured by financial ratios and earnings but also by teamwork. Without the mechanics of teamwork, those numbers won’t add up. To that end, Mr. Hillard, President/CEO of Farmers Capital Bank Corporation has implemented an award to be presented to one individual at each of our companies who personifies the vision of Farmers Capital Bank Corporation. These people, nominated by their peers and supervisors, exemplify the following:
• Demonstrates the values of Farmers Capital Bank Corporation in their daily work
• Inspires and motivates their peers by their daily work ethic
• Exhibits Beyond Service, our service culture, in all they do
• Leads by example
• Makes teamwork a priority
We're proud to announce that Jane Sweasy, Vice President, Sales and Service Quality/East Branch Manager, has received the Success Award for the Fall of 2012. Congratulations Jane!
The inaugural awards were presented this past month at the Board of Directors’ meetings for each company.
• Farmers Bank & Capital Trust Co. – Jane Sweasy, Vice President, Sales and Service Quality, East Branch Manager
• United Bank & Trust Co. – Teresa Swartz, Branch Operations Manager, Lexington Road Branch Manager
• First Citizens Bank – Mary Lou Mobley, Vice President, CRA Officer and Compliance Officer
• Citizens Bank of Northern Kentucky – Bernie Pfeffer, Vice President, Bellevue Branch Manager
• FCB Services – John Bayes, IT Support
• Corporate Support Center – Mark Hampton, Vice President, Finance
links contained in these news items are not the responsibility of the bank, and therefore we accept no liability of their content