Jane Sweasy receives the FCBC Success Award
SUCCESS can be measured in many ways. In the Farmers Capital Bank Corporation family, success is not only measured by financial ratios and earnings but also by teamwork. Without the mechanics of teamwork, those numbers won’t add up. To that end, Mr. Hillard, President/CEO of Farmers Capital Bank Corporation has implemented an award to be presented to one individual at each of our companies who personifies the vision of Farmers Capital Bank Corporation. These people, nominated by their peers and supervisors, exemplify the following:
• Demonstrates the values of Farmers Capital Bank Corporation in their daily work
• Inspires and motivates their peers by their daily work ethic
• Exhibits Beyond Service, our service culture, in all they do
• Leads by example
• Makes teamwork a priority
We're proud to announce that Jane Sweasy, Vice President, Sales and Service Quality/East Branch Manager, has received the Success Award for the Fall of 2012. Congratulations Jane!
The inaugural awards were presented this past month at the Board of Directors’ meetings for each company.
• Farmers Bank & Capital Trust Co. – Jane Sweasy, Vice President, Sales and Service Quality, East Branch Manager
• United Bank & Trust Co. – Teresa Swartz, Branch Operations Manager, Lexington Road Branch Manager
• First Citizens Bank – Mary Lou Mobley, Vice President, CRA Officer and Compliance Officer
• Citizens Bank of Northern Kentucky – Bernie Pfeffer, Vice President, Bellevue Branch Manager
• FCB Services – John Bayes, IT Support
• Corporate Support Center – Mark Hampton, Vice President, Finance
links contained in these news items are not the responsibility of the bank, and therefore we accept no liability of their content