Enter Personal | Business
Electronic Banking Department
Mon-Thurs: 8am - 4pm
Friday: 8am - 6pm
Enroll in Farmers Bank Online Banking
If you were enrolled in Internet Banking with Farmers Bank prior to October 8th, you do not have to reenroll.
With Farmers Bank Online Banking, you can manage your personal and business accounts anywhere, anytime. Check balances, Pay bills and transfer money.
Personal Online Banking
With the auto enrollment process you will need:
• Your last name
• Your date of birth
• Your Social Security or tax identification number
• Click here to enroll now -->>
If you have questions or need assistance, please call 502-227-1622
Business Online Banking
To enroll in Business Online Banking, you must first have a Farmers Bank business checking account. To open an account, visit your local branch or call 502-227-1622. If you already have a Farmers Bank business checking account, follow the instructions below.
1. CLICK - Click here to access our enrollment form
2. COMPLETE - and submit the form!
3. Need help enrolling? Call 502-227-1622 for assistance.