Enter Personal | Business
Mon-Thurs: 8am - 4pm
Friday: 8am - 6pm
Setting up online banking alerts may help in avoiding online banking fraud.
Setting up alerts and reminders in online banking will notify you of important account information and personal reminders based on your selected preferences.
After logging into your online banking account, click to open the "Alerts" page under Settings. There are five alert types you can set up: date, account, history, transaction, and security alerts.
Alerts can be delivered to you in the following ways:
1. Secure Message Notification - Secure Message Notification - The alert will be delivered to Messages in online banking and the mobile banking app.
3. Phone Notification - you can receive a phone call from our voice banking system when your alert triggers. If you choose to receive a phone call, you should enter the desired time you want to receive the call any day the alert triggers.
Here is a listing of the alert functions available through the online banking system.
Account-based alerts that trigger based on changes to your account details. They can be set up either on every occurrence or only the first:
• Current balance - triggered by an amount greater than or less than an amount you enter.
• Available balance - triggered by an amount greater than or less than an amount you enter.
Date-based alerts that offer a convenient reminder of important dates or events. Add date alerts for an anniversary, appointment, birthday, calls, a general date to remember, a meeting, a travel date, or a vacation date.
History alerts can be set up to notify you based on a check number, a credit or debit transaction, or a transaction description.
Transaction alerts can notify you about the status of external transfers, funds transfer, or a stop payment.
The following security alerts are required and are enabled. When an enabled alert is triggered, a security alert message is sent to the message center.
• Alert me when my password is changed
• Alert me when my login ID is disabled
• Alert me when a new user is created
• Alert me when my security alert preferences are changed
• Alert me when my user profile is updated
The following alerts are additional security alerts that may be added by selecting security alerts within alerts under settings.
• Alert me when an external transfer is authorized
• Alert me when a valid password for my login ID is submitted
• Alert me when a computer/browser is successfully registered
• Alert me when the process to add an external account is started
• Alert me when an invalid password for my login ID is submitted
• Alert me when an invalid secure access code is submitted